FD35 PIN Pad
Reach beyond PIN debit and future-proof your point-of-sale investment with this all-inclusive consumer-facing device – it’s fast, flexible and more secure.
Concerned over security and pressed for time, consumers want to pay quickly using whatever payment method they choose, including emerging technologies such as mobile phones. Further, they want the assurance that their transactions are protected with the most advanced security methods available.
The First Data™ FD35 device goes beyond the simple PIN pad. This comprehensive, consumer-facing device not only accepts PIN-based debit transactions and swipes traditional payment cards, it is enabled
to accept chip-and-PIN cards (aka EMV), which
allow customers to initiate and process their own transactions without relinquishing control of their cards. It also enables contactless transactions, as well as mobile phone payments.
Designed for speed and convenience, the FD35 device accepts PIN-secured and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, gift and EBT cards, and STAR® network transactions. In addition, it accepts a wide variety of payment devices, including chip-and-PIN, magnetic stripe and contactless cards, as well as mobile phone payments and key fobs.
FD-35 Pin Pad $165.00
(Pin Pads are encrypted to work with First Data)
- Accepts PIN-secured and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, STAR® network
transactions, gift and EBT cards.
- Accepts chip-and-PIN-enabled cards, magnetic stripe cards, contactless cards, mobile phone payments, and key fobs.
- PCI-PED approved device Protected by advanced technologies, including chip-and-PIN (aka EMV) technology, the First Data TransArmor® solution, and one-time card number technology on certain contactless transactions, which includes STAR CertiFlashTM for contactless transactions via the STAR® Network.
- Open payments software that is innovation-agnostic as new payment types emerge.
- Easy USB connectivity to First Data- certified terminals.
- Does not require a separate power supply Interactive payment process with lights and audio cue.